Tag: writing

Seriously Man: What Makes Great Writing?

Yesterday, in light of Reader’s Digest’s Trusted Brands Awards gala, we put the feelers out on Instagram Story and polled readers on whether Seriously Man makes a trusted brand for good writing. An overwhelming 81.9% voted ‘Hell Yeah’. To the remaining 18.1% who voted ‘No Way Jose’, Team Seriously Man says, no harm, no foul;…

Read More